Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coming back to california................

Haven't wrote anything in a bit.
I feel like if I had it would have been some angsty moody teenage girl bullshit and I'm not down with that even though I might feel like it.

I met someone one my way back down who was so wonderful and crazy and everything about our interaction was so wonderful and crazy because we were both out of our minds from riding the greyhound for days with no sleep. I found out we were floating around for the same kind of reasons and that we both wanted to travel to the south so after knowing eachother for a few hours we decided we are going to meet up in a month and go there and have crazy adventure times. When he agreed to go he made me play a game with him where I thought of the greatest thing ever and he captured it with my eyes closed.

I'm so excited.

1 comment: