Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shitty shit and the shit that shits it out.

Getting over shit is hard. Especially when shit is people. I don't know why its so hard for me to be mad at people I'm close to, even when they lie. Being mad is a part of getting over so I'm told. Along with thinking about it and letting it bother you because the only way to get past it is accept it. If I don't think about it its gonna be even worse when it finally comes up, but if I'm thinking about it all the time and have bad dreams about it all the time I'm gonna be bummed all the time and it sucks. Alot. all the time. Gah.. I feel so shitty and inadequate and stupid and foolish and I told myself that I wasn't gonna be an angsty moody teenage girl and write about it but whatever. Fuck it right?

1 comment:

  1. dude maryjane. i didn't know you had a blog. or that you claim edge now. that's sick. i hope those X's aren't a joke. also, i live in oakland now and will be here until june so if you're going to come through the bay area. i want to meet up. i hope you're taking care and not too bummed out- fuck it you know? send me da emailzz.

    ReplyDelete