Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vegan Lasagna

I've finally decided I'm going to try and settle down in slo for a bit.
Now that I've finally come to that I'm so fucking freaked out about it.
I already feel really unproductive and lazy, even though I wasn't doing anything before this. And what I consider is productive is just doing art and thinking and creating memories that are worth remembering. Then again, I tend to have the best thoughts and art and write decent songs when I'm going crazy in one place. Not that I'm torturing myself for good art.
Or am I?
Meh, fuck it.

Trying to get a job for a little while is going to be ridiculous though.
I give up just thinking about it.
ugh.

4 comments:

  1. Yay glad you're staying. Give me the app whenever possible. Preferable now before later. Have you ever made a resume? I'll help you make a sweet one. Audios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made one once and it wasn't good.
    Come over today or tomorrow or the day after and we'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tomorrow or Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete